Auction, Pouring, and Donation Request Form
Frey Vineyards is proud to be a good community partner and takes pride in supporting local non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations in Mendocino County and California.
Because so many requests come to us, and to allocate our resources in an organized manner, we can now only accept requests online. Please fill out all fields. Incomplete requests can delay the processing of your request. We ask for a minimum of 30-day’s notice. Requests with less time might not be able to be considered.
Upon submitting this form to us please email email@example.com a copy of your ABC 221 day of alcohol license.
Frey Vineyards is committed to supporting fundraisers for non-profit organizations in Mendocino County and California who provide greatest benefit to some of the causes we are passionate about. Some, but not all are as follows:
- Organic and Sustainable farming and their practices.
- Environmental and Ecology organizations.
- School gardens and educational programs.
- Animal welfare organizations.
- Youth at-risk for homelessness, youth counseling, child adoption, and child abuse prevention.
- Public school or educational programs, especially those programs directed at visual arts, musical arts, and/or sciences.
THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA HAS STRICT DONATION RULES FOR ALCOHOL PRODUCERS (WINERIES, BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES):
As a winery, operating under a 02 ABC license, we can only donate wine to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
If the wine donation is being consumed on the premises or is being used as a raffle or auction item at an event, a Special Temporary License (Type 221) must be applied for by the non-profit and approved by the ABC.
ABC Permit application instructions can be found here.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE DONATIONS FOR:
- Groups that are not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Groups which do not or cannot secure a Type 221 ABC "Special Daily License" for their specific single-day event.
Frey Vineyards Family